Under the Conference theme: “ Agriculture meets High Tech: Farming and Food Production in 2022 and Beyond” , the Conference objectives are:
The Conference is being organized under the cooperation between:
- The Vietnam US Society (VUS), a NGO based in Ha Noi, Vietnam. Its mission is to promote and strengthen mutual respect, understanding and cooperation between the peoples of Vietnam and of the US.
The US-Vietnam Business Council (UVBC), a non profit organization registered with the State of California to promote business cooperation between Vietnamese and American SMEs.
The Conference organizers have received support and cooperation from:
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- The Vietnam Trade Office of the Embassy of Vietnam in Washington DC.
- The Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- The Foreign Agricultural Service of the US Embassy in Vietnam.
We are also looking for organizations/companies that are interested in sponsoring the conference in Vietnam.
The Conference Agenda
“ Agriculture meets High Tech: Farming and Food Production in 2022 and Beyond”
Speakers of the Conference include:
A Webinar on US Vietnam Agri Business Development, Sept., 2021.